Nettles or "Stinging" Nettles (Leaf)
$9.00 Sold Out
From treating Alzheimer's to common stings and colds, this amazing weed has a plethora of healing benefits and a MUST have in your cabinet.
Rich in Vitamins A, C and K, Iron, Protein and more Chlorophyll than the average common herb. Nettles acts as a natural anti-inflammatory, anti-histamine and powerful astringent. It can be used internally as well as externally for stings, cuts, joints and muscle pains.
- Stimulates the lymph system to boost immunity
- Relieves arthritis symptoms
- Promotes a release from uric acid from joints
- Helps to support the adrenals
- It helps with diabetes mellitus
- Strengthens the fetus in pregnant women
- Promotes milk production in lactating women
- Relieves menopausal symptoms
- Helps with menstrual cramps and bloating
- Helps break down kidney stones
- Reduces hypertension
- Helps with respiratory tract disease
- Supports the kidneys
- Helps asthma sufferers
- Stops bleeding
- Reduces inflammation
- Reduces incident of prostate cancer
- Minimizes skin problems
- Eliminates allergic rhinitis
- Lessens nausea
- Cures the common cold
- Helps with osteoarthritis
- Alleviates diarrhea
- Helps with gastrointestinal disease, IBS, and constipation
- Reduces gingivitis and prevents plaque when used as a mouth wash.
- Has been shown to be helpful to in the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease
- Relieves neurological disorders like MS, ALS and sciatica
- Destroys intestinal worms or parasites
- Supports the endocrine health by helping the thyroid, spleen and pancreas
Suggested Uses -
Tea: 1-2 cups daily
Capsules: 2 capsules daily
Please allow up to 5-7 business days to ship.
**CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN IF YOU ARE PREGNANT AND OR NURSING BEFORE CONSUMPTION.**
*DISCLAIMER* ALL SUGGESTED USES AND DOSAGE AMOUNTS ARE BASED ON PERSONAL EXPERIENCE ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE DEEMED AS PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL PRACTICES. WE ARE NOT LISCENSED PRACTIONERS AND AS SUCH THE ABOVE INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED TO BE USED AS PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL OPINION.