Wildcrafted Sea Moss (Cut and Sifted)
Sea Moss aka Irish Moss provides mucilaginous compounds to help you detoxify, boost metabolism and strengthen hair, skin and nails. Traditionally used in the Caribbean for a low sex drive. This wonderful seaweed has positive benefits for a number of health conditions.
Sea Moss (Chondrus Crispus, Carrageen) is full of electrolyte minerals; calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium and is a great natural source of Iodine / Potassium iodide (KI). Sea Moss also helps promote an alkaline pH balance within the body and also boosts the immune system.
The application of Sea moss on the skin helps to enhance its natural moisture barrier. It may keep many harmful external elements that will harm the skin outside, while leaving the beneficial moisture inside. Overall the skin develops a healthy glow and appearance when treated with moss.
● Great natural source of Iodine / Potassium iodide (KI)
● Ability to scavenge chemicals, drugs, heavy metals & radioisotopes throughout the body
● Reduces formation of varicose veins
● Combating halitosis
● Protecting against obesity
● Deters cholesterol buildup in the body
● Polysaccharides: important in the prevention of degenerative diseases
● Fighting peptic and duodenal ulcers
● One of the richest plant sources of calcium
● Boosting metabolism
● Improving many bladder disorders
● Containing mucilaginous compounds help you detoxify
● Helping to inhibit arteriosclerosis
● More vitamin C than oranges
● Good natural source of vitamin K
● Strengthens hair, skin and nails
● Reducing coagulation of the blood
● Reduces hypertension
● Supports recovery from cancer and radiation poisoning
● High mineral content, especially: iodine, calcium, iron, magnesium
● Strengthens an underactive thyroid
● May be used as an emollient
● Excellent source of bioavailable iron
● May play a role in lowering risk of estrogen-related problems
● Anti-viral, anticoagulant, & antithrombotic properties
● Contains fucoidans which have anti-inflammatory benefits
● Natural source of the mineral vanadium which appears to play a multi-faceted role in regulation of carbohydrate metabolism & blood sugar
Naturally mineral rich, Sea Moss can be easily included in practically any dish. Add it to smoothies, teas and iced drinks, salad dressings, soups, baked goods or any body tonics ie face masks or scrubs.
Using both Bladderwrack and Sea Moss is an awesome combination. Sea Moss provides 92 of the 108 minerals needed in the body!!! Together the Bladderwrack flushes out what the body doesn't need and Sea Moss adds the nutrients that you do need!!
Use as desired. At least 1 Tablespoon daily.
For Tea: 2 tsp. per cup
Please allow 7-10 business days to ship.
*ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN BEFORE CONSUMPTION.*
*DISCLAIMER* ALL SUGGESTED USES AND DOSAGE AMOUNTS ARE BASED ON PERSONAL EXPERIENCE ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE DEEMED AS PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL PRACTICES. WE ARE NOT LICENSED PRACTITIONERS AND AS SUCH THE ABOVE INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED TO BE USED AS PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL OPINION.